Do-It-Yourself Video Templates
Custom-Made Media & Websites
Create Your Own Videos
The templates to create your own videos use PowerPoint for editing and exporting to MP4 files. You must have PowerPoint to use these templates.
The following is just one example of a video made from one template. Check out all the templates available to purchase here.
Sample Video Made From Template
You Modify the Color, Text, Fonts, Graphics, Music, and More
For WordPress Websites, go to our sister site, Web Designs by Orchid Otter Media for information about this type of website creation.
NOTE: Mobile-First website design is also discussed.
Purchase Graphics, Packages, and Mobile-First Websites
Graphics and Info-Graphics are sold individually or in packages of 4 for Graphics and packages of 2 for InfoGraphics.
- This pricing does NOT include special graphics—cartoons, hand-drawn, pencil, watercolors, oils, photo touch-ups, business cards, brochures, and other time-consuming / detailed designs.
- For specialty graphics or if you want to customize the size of your order or other details, contact me at Email me or fill out the form below and I will be in touch within 24 hours.
Our sister site, Web Designs by Orchid Otter Media explains our web design approach and the two methods (Mobile-First or WordPress) by which we create your website.
Mobile-First websites are purchased by the page.
Purchase Custom-Made Videos
Videos sell. You need them on your website, blog, and on your Social Media accounts.
I create entertaining, informative, and eye-catching videos that stand out. They are designed to interrupt the viewer while scanning your website page. Once the video grabs the viewer’s attention the content keeps him or her focused and engaged, peaking interest in your offer. A call-to-action is easy to achieve as a result of full engagement.
Videos include but are not limited to:
- Advertisement videos in the appropriate format for each Social Media site.
- Social Media Covers.
- Product Reviews.
- Family and Pets.
- Real Estate Listings.
- Marketing Ads for products, niches, etc.
- Business Listings.
- About You and Your Business.
- Intros and Outros.
- Editing existing videos.
- Adding Audio to videos.